11/29/2010

GO BARCELONA!!!




wearing: blazer- H&M, black top- boutique, denim jeans- Castro, heels- Marko, faux fur bag- pull & bear.
Sitting infront of my laptop wating for The event of the year (actually there's two every year).
The great football (soccer) game- El Clasico!
Between FCBarcelona and Real Madrid, very powerfull groups.
I want Barcelona to win, I dont know why- I just love this group.
I'm not a big fan in football but this special match is driving everyone crazy so I must take part in it, and its fun!
Who do you want to win this game?

5 comments:

the solar flare said...

beautiful post :) i'm new on blogger :) your blog is awesome :) if you want to follow me i'll follow you back :D xoxo

Alyssa said...

i didn't realize that's a blouse, i thought it was a blazer - so cute!

alannah. said...

my boyfriend doesnt like football very much at all but since he travelled to spain earlier this year he cannot stop backing barcelona everytime football comes up in a conversation!
loving your blazer, it really really reminds me of josh goot! gorgeous.x

HADAR COHEN said...

the solar flare- thanks dear! i'll come to visit your blog

Higgenbottom- my mistake, I didn't knew how to call it but since you mentioned it i've noticed you're right, thanks dear :)

alannah.- I'm not a big fan either, but I've been also in Spain (Barcelona) at their stadium and i imidiatly fall in love with the group....

Yuliya Fashionblog said...

Great pictures !
Bisous
Yu'

Followers