11/11/2010

GOLDEN SUN


dress- Castro, pumps- Marko.

As soon as possible I will upload the photos from the studio, meanwhile I'm under a lot of pressure right now.
Its very known that people after their graduate (or in my case released from the army) are very confused about their future- Whats next? what to study? should i move to a city with more opportunities? where to get the money from? which job to take?
GOD, this is exhausting...
The clock is ticking and I'm afraid to lose time, I'm young and I need to exploit that.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi dear :)


Great blog.. lovely <3

and... nice outfit! Loveeee your shoes!!!!


xoxo,
Ivânia Diamond*

helena said...

Those shoes are gorgeous and so is the dress!

Viv said...

you look gorgeous, such a simple chic outfit




myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

June said...

nice look

michalooshka said...

LIKE

Bionica said...

hey girl don't rush
you will soon enough figure out what you want to do for sure career wise
in the mean time work with what you already know and enjoy it

great shoes

if you get a chance, visit me at http://pagescouture.blogspot.com and let me know what you think

thanks
-Bionica

Followers