9/29/2010

favorite runway shows Spring 2011 so far

I know its been awhile but i really like those fashion weeks shows so I decided to share with you my fave shows from London, New york and Milan fashion weeks.

Milan fashion week

Gianfranco Ferre- clean collection, the pieces I chose as favorites are all black & white, except the dress in green olive.


Gucci- ok, this collection is totally represent the mix you can do with all the trends in spring collections, I mean- gold belts with like everything, black leather with everything again and the orange color- who thought it'll can be mixig with all colors?!

Fendi- ORANGE. this is the color of summer. nothing else to say


Emilio Pucci- my fave piece is the blue dress on Natasha Poli. this collection represent the Bohemian chic wich this is one of my favorite trends so far.


Blumarine- what can I posably say about leopard prints?!
LOVE leopard prints. i wish I had all this fine pieces in my closet. right now.


New York fashion week

J Mendel- I love fur, a lot, but I didnt thought that this trend will be in spring summer collection. like- am I the only who feels freaking hot in the summer? I know that those clothes are ready-to-wear in winter, but still...you know.
But without all the fur, that is still very pretty on the clothes.. i love those glam dresses and the cute heels.


Jeremy Scott- Rock & Roll show. love every single piece of this.


Michael Kors- Street style, love this. I could wear everything here ( if i had it. LOL), perfect style- as you know i love the casual.


London fashion week

Burberry- Leather, studs, pink, leopard- everything gos. great collections. I reallt love the leather jackets and the cute dresses.



all pictures source

2 comments:

claarax. said...

fantastic blog! really nice!!

carling said...

I love fendi!:)

check me out:
http://thefashionreflections.blogspot.com/

Followers